Saving Time is a Fantage Animated Series made by Sensei Andy. The series is about the adventures of an amnesiac girl named Rowan, and another girl named Sage. The first episode was released on May 19th, 2016. The series was canceled when Sensei Andy quit Fantage animation.
- Rowan: The main character of the series. She is an amnesiac.
- Sage: The girl who found Rowan unconscious on the beach. She introduces her to Orion's Guild.
Rather than have the series' episodes titled as "episodes", the series stylizes them to be titled as "chapters".
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
As a mysterious shadow finds a sphere, the main character wakes up to find herself on the beach. She realizes she has forgotten who she was and ends up drifting off to unconsciousness. Sage later comes along the beach and finds the girl coming to once more. Sage asks why she is on the beach, with the girl replying that she has no idea. Thinking that she may help, Sage decides to take the girl somewhere, and along the way to this place, she drops a blue sphere. The girl picks it up and immediately suffers from a headache as she begins to daydream. She hears voices, one of them being herself, that imply that the girl herself is falling off of somewhere. At the end of it, the unknown voice seems to respond to her own voice as "Rowan", implying that the girl has just remembered a memory that she had before her memories were lost. She snaps right back to reality just when Sage goes back and finds that the girl has found her precious sphere. They move on and enter to Orion's Guild, apparently the most famous guild in the land, where Sage believes the girl will regain her memories.
On June 25th, 2017, the series creator, Sensei Andy, despite quitting Fantage animation, gave info on how each of her series was to end. Saving Time was one of those series that was given an update on how it was supposed to end.
The series was to last roughly 20 chapters and closely follow the story of the series' source material, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.
- Saving Time was originally a canceled concept previously made by Sensei Andy, titled "Crystalized Time".
- Saving Time is a Fantage-stylized retelling of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, the special edition companion to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, the second set of games to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game series.
- The main characters, Rowan and Sage, are named after plants.